Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Another creation for the Festive season!


Well, here is my lantern that I made on Sunday. I bought the amazing template from the Craft range in Burnley about 2 months ago and haven't had time to make it. So on Sunday morning, I decided to get some cream card off the shelf and have a go. It took about three hours and I really enjoyed myself cutting, sticking and inking.
I added a flickering candle inside (which I got free with the template) to make it more authentic then we turned out all the lights in the lounge and I sang 'O come all ye faithful' as I carried it in!
"Very good" was my husband's comment, a man of few words!
I am hoping to add some embellishments to it...maybe some trailing ivy or snow. I will keep you posted on here of any changes though.

Bye for now x

No comments: