Saturday, 2 April 2011

One year on...

Yes, it has been more than a year since I wrote on my blog page, isn't that terrible?!!
So much has happened over that time and I can't begin to tell you everything because it would probably take me a year to write it!

So, it is the 2nd April 2011 and I am having a little rest from my busy life as a crafter. The whole of March has been taken up by docrafts demonstrations, filming Creativity tv down in Bath followed by four days of Card making workshops at the Olympia exhibition halls in London. It's been such a busy month so the next couple of weeks will allow me to re-charge my batteries ready for my next spell of work.

For those of you that know me, you may remember that we had a little black cat called Jess. She was my baby and we had her with us for 15 years. Unfortunately, she took a turn for the worse in June 2010 and we had to let her go. We were very sad and missed her being around.
So in August we decided to get a couple of kittens from a rescue centre in Blackpool. After looking at many kitties, we found two tabbies (brother and sister), who now have made their home with us. Lester and Sadie are their names and they are just two crazy bundles of fun and frolics...they really are cute! So they keep me busy and snuggle up with me on the sofa when I am lonely, hee hee!

It is time for me to finish my Mother's day card now for tomorrow so I will make sure I keep blogging from now on.
Bye for now x

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

hi shiela, so nice to hear from you. Hope to continue to see you in blogland

tilly said...

Hello Sheila
sounds like a very busy time for you....pleased your craft club is still going strong, I still have Mum who will be 97 this July, one day, I hope to rejoin your crafty meets lol
Tilly (Christine)