Saturday, 11 April 2009

D.I.Y Flower Challenge

Here is my completed card for the challenge on Clare's blog for last week. It was to make flowers from scratch so this is my attempt at doing just that. I have cut some petals freehand, then chalked the edges and added a little detail with a fine marker. I have coiled some tapered strips around a paintbrush using the same paper, then fed wire through the centres and placed them in the centre of the flower. I have also added some curly strips of Core'dinations card and glued these to the  centre also. Each petal point has a white pearl attached to complete the look.
To see the rest of the design team's projects, look here, they are fab x