Friday, 11 December 2009

I have been a non-blogger for months...

but now I am going to try and post on here at least once a week!

I have been a very busy crafter since September and have had a really heavy workload. I seem to be winding down now though and can start to think about Christmas shopping and decorating our tree at last.
I was working at the SECC in Glasgow in October and the NEC in Birmingham at the Hobbycrafts and Crafts for Christmas show on behalf of Prima. I was in the demonstration theatre making cards and projects using a Canon photo printer. It was a bit nerve-racking at first but once I got into the flow, I really enjoyed myself. It was a great opportunity and a very worthwhile experience and I am looking forward to being part of it next year if I get offered the work!
Along with my three craft groups and evening classes, demos, shows and other projects, I have had no time to do anything for myself and my house is slowly turning into a junk shop rather than a home!
So, today, I am going to catch up on laundry, cleaning of skirting boards, emptying of the magazine rack and making room for a Christmas tree in my lounge. Then I will catch up on some of my favourite tv programmes while I make tea and iron...yippee!
I am hoping to make some cards too this weekend and maybe post one or two pictures on here.

Okay off to do some chores. Bye for now! x

No comments: