Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Project of the week

For those of you who are Do Crafts followers, you may have already seen my card for this week over on the website. This project had to mainly feature the Quickutz Squeeze so I cut the letters from it but also cut around the metal dies to create the little 'Course work' file. Add some rub-ons and a couple of tiny jump rings and 'Hey Presto'...your completed ring binder! Cocktail sticks were used to make the pencils and pen. A bit of vellum around the cocktail stick and some silver outline sticker borders brought the miniature pen to life which I was really pleased about. There's no greater joy than fiddling around with tiny bits and pieces to come up with something fun. I would love to be the person who was put on a desert island with a hut to build...I would be in my element!!!
Anyway, I had better get some sleep now, it's bedtime again. 
Goodnight x

No comments: