Friday, 17 April 2009

Limited supplies challenge

Here is my entry for last weeks 'Stamping Chic' Blog. We were limited to using just one shape and everything on the card had to be the same shape. So here's my little handbag and change purse using only semi-circles. I didn't realise how hard this would be till I started it though!!! Very busy at the moment and have just enrolled on a course at one of our local adult education centres. This involves a 5 week course where I will be qualify to become a tutor there teaching card-making and crafting. How good is that? There is already a lot of work waiting due to a shortage of craft tutors so this might mean some good quality work for me with the local authority. The course is to start in June so I will be busy from then on as I still have my lovely Do Crafts demos to do along with my weekly craft club. This must be the best job in the world!

Don't forget to tune in to QVC at 4pm today to watch Clare doing her 'Papermania Hour'.....should be fun!!!

No comments: