Saturday, 25 April 2009

Colour challenge


Here is my card for the colour challenge over on Clare's Signature range blog. Kath and I chose to use Turquoise and Yellow for this week's challenge so here is my completed project.
I went to a craft show yesterday at Aintree Racecourse near Liverpool and I took my mum along for the day. I bought some clear stamps, jewllery findings, charms and chains, Magic foil card, More Copic markers and some Merino Roving from which I can make felt beads and balls for jewellery. 
Today I have done a few jobs around the house and spent 2 hours playing my saxophone in preparation for my gig tomorrow. We have a rehearsal at 10 in the morning and then our gig starts at 12.30pm so we are looking forward to spending the day at the jazz club, it should be a good concert.
Maybe tomorrow night I will make some cards or maybe practise my jewellery making again!
Have a good day everyone.
Sheila x

2 comments:

Kath said...

sounds as though you had a lovely day at your craft show...and a nice little spend....enjoy your gig today and the rest of your weekend
Hugs Kath xxxxx

kim-paperbabe said...

Wow Sheila all sounds great fun over at your's didn't know you played the Sax how fun!!! Good luck with your gig and looking forward to your felted beads too!!! HuGs Kim x