Sunday, 29 March 2009

Sunday.....a day of rest???

No rest for me today. I just can't seem to stop doing stuff. I don't know when I last sat down on the couch to relax. I have even started watching tv during the evenings from the leather chair in my craft room, how bad is that? 
So today, while my hubby went to tinker with his microlight at the airfield, I decided to have a bit of a tidy and yes you guessed it...I  ended up moving my desk around so that I could see the huge display board from the Olympia show which has my card printed on it! If you look at the photo you will see how big it is and why I like it. I can't believe that my little card has been blown up to 1.5m x1.5m. Oh I am thrilled about it and am so happy that Do Crafts let me bring it home...I am dying for someone to come round so that I can show it to them!!!


So now I am going to unpack my bags from yesterday's demo then maybe have a play with my new Cuttlebug which I got from the show last week. I will be able to put it on the shelf then next to all my other die-cutters that I never use!!!
See ya later!

3 comments:

Clare said...

It looks great sheila and the wall is the perfect size for it. It was made for that wall. Love, Clare x

craftydevil said...

Ohh wow Sheila it's fab, you must be so proud.
Irene xxx

pr_diana said...

Sheila, LOVE the purple shaker card BUTfor the life of me, can not figure it out !! I did download the directions, any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Hugs, Diana/AZ/USA