Friday, 13 March 2009

Getting ready for a busy time ahead


This is one of the cards for my demo tomorrow at The Range in Wigan. I have used some of the new Papermania paper flowers along with the new Stitch templates. If you would like to see any of the new products for March from Do Crafts Craft Essentials promotion leaflet then pop along to a local stockist this weekend to see if there are any demos on.
Aside from my prep for tomorrow, I have a demo on Sunday at Craftworld in Salford, Manchester from 11-5 where I will be demoing a mixture of products.
I am also putting my step-by-step instruction boards together for the Olympia show next week. Once these are done, I have to make some cards to celebrate.....Birth of a baby for this Saturday, Pregnancy news card asap, Father-in-law's Birthday on Sunday, Nephew's 2nd Birthday on Thursday, 2 Mother's Day cards for next Sunday, Project of the Week for Do Crafts website by Monday and a challenge card for Clare's blog by Tuesday. All these things have to be done before Monday  so as to leave enough time to pack up all my stuff and get ready for my week away from home in London then Dorset. Anybody got any spare hands for sale?!!!!!
I guess not, so I had better get on before I run out of time. Oh yes...I am also currently defrosting the freezer too as I type!!

2 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Really Pretty card , so sweet and my fav colour too !!
Hugs Susie xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck at Olympia Sheila, see you in a fortnight.
Irene