Friday, 13 February 2009

What a great week



Here is my card which features on the Do Crafts website as Project of the week. To find out how to make it just go onto their site and find out all about it. It was made using Papermania's Spring Burst range. Lots of purples, lilacs and bright greens, I love this collection along with the Scrumptious range too!

Got back from 4 days in Dorset last night. Had been to Do Crafts to do some more planning for my card-making workshops at the Olympia show in March. I also got to do a couple of Top Tip videos, one of which you can see on the Do Crafts website from today.
I have been given a few projects to do for the May issue of Creativity magazine so I am looking forward to getting those started. However, I am a little under the weather as I picked up a sore throat and feel a bit rough today so the projects may have to wait till the weekend when I feel a bit more lively.
I hope to be back on here tomorrow so Cheerio till then x
 

No comments: