Saturday, 28 February 2009

Sketch Challenge


Okay, if you have been on Clare's blog, you will see the sketch challenge that she gave to us so here is my completed card. I hope you like it!
For this card I have used the papers from The Big One and the lovely Stampin Chic party. This is a great set because all the extra bits are interchangeable. BUY IT!!!
If you are waiting for the Treasure Hunt question then here it is.....This Design Team member has a crafty helper called 'Buddy'.....who is she?

Back on here in a sec with a sneaky peek of something.....keep watching!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh what a gorgey card! Well done! I meed the range lol, I know the answers to the first 2 question... lets hope they don't get harder lol xxx Love Rachel

pickle said...

Fab card!!
Loving clares range not been lucky enough to get my hands on any of it yet though (weep)

Off to find the answer,
kerry x

traceyg said...

Fab card, really stunning, worth the wait

SemSee said...

This is a great card! Love the colours, and the image. I'm looking for some more 'grown-up' but funky stamps - I think this range fits the bill!

Alison said...

great card I'm off hopping.

jenny said...

Fabulous card, love the paper piecing x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabby card!! Loving the colour! :)

Mina said...

gorgeous card...love the sunglasses and colours are fab xxx

kim-paperbabe said...

This is a great card Sheila just lovin her shades and wonderful colour combo too! HuGs Stampin chic Kim x

Tab said...

Wowee Sheila, gorge card! Love how you have accessorised her, such a trendy gal! See you at the finale!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jenni Hamilton said...

Terrific card Sheila, can't wait to see the rest.
Jenni x

deifen said...

Gorgeous card Sheila!Great colour!
Dei xxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, love what the DT have come up with. The sketch is brill, I think I will be saving this one. Debs x

Martine said...

beautiful card sheila :) :)


xx

Martine

Susie Sugar said...

Lovely card xx