Thursday, 5 February 2009

Meet my crafting snow buddy!






Here she is...my little snow assistant waiting to help me out with my crafting.  Wrapped up in her woolly scarf, she is holding Core'dinations card and the new Papermania 'Scrumptious' papers along with a Stick it adhesive runner. Her buttons are Basic Grey and her eyes are made using Papermania metal alphabet rings with Core'dinations card.
If you would like to make a snow assistant to help you out with your crafting, you just need the above items, a 2 twigs, a carrot and some snow!!!!
Have fun x

4 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is so cute, It is good to have someone lend a hand in card makeing :) Kim

Susie Sugar said...

lol !!! Sheila , I now know you really are craft mad !! he he, I mean that in the nicest way of course.
But really she is quite cute, I hope she turns out to be a great help to you !! he he
love Susie xx

Beckie Dreyer said...

That is funny!

Clare said...

You are crackers, but that's why I love you! Couldn't work out on the webcam what was in her hands, I should have known. Love, Clare x