Saturday, 21 February 2009

Let's do lunch...



That's the theme of my card I made today. It has taken me a while to finish cos I started it at 8.30 this morning but in between then and now, I have had lunch, put 3 lots of washing out on the line and spent 2 hours in the garden cutting back dead plants and trees. So after doing that, I had a wash, a quick drink and then came back to to my little room to finish the card I started first thing.
I have used: DCWV 'All Dressed Up' 12 x 12 stack, Versafine ink, Papermania Cardstock, Core'dinations card, Making Memories paper flowers,  Stamps from Horseshoe Crafts, Papermania Adhesive stones, Cotton Candy Stickles and Hobbycraft ribbon. 
I hope you like it!

My package from Do Crafts arrived this morning with Clare's Signature Range stamps and papers so I can get started on some projects with those now in time for the launch party next Saturday evening. Don't forget to join us there at www.clarecurdsignaturerange.blogspot.com
We will be on there all night with sneaky peeks, party poppers and party music. It's gonna be great!
Cheerio x
 

1 comment:

Clare said...

Just my style Sheila! Love, Clare x