Sunday, 15 February 2009

A couple of little quick makes


I was playing tonight with some card, paper and ribbon like you do, and I came up with two little cards. I cut an A6 card in half to make two small ones then stamped two images using my 'Stampin' up' stamps which I got free at a workshop recently. They are cute stamps and give a lovely clear image. I also used pink and black Core'dinations card, organza ribbon, pink brads and pink gems. I may use these as the project at my craft club on Wednesday evening. I really like small cards.....finding envelopes can sometimes be a problem though. But there's always a way round it, if you're a crafter you can make anything, including envelopes!!

1 comment:

Debsg said...

Lovely card Sheila. Look forward to seeing you in Blackburn demo'ing again soon.