Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Tomorrow's Craft club project


What a lovely fresh morning eh?  When I got up at 8am, our outside thermometer sensor said -5.7 degrees. Gosh that's cold. But the sun is out and it is beautiful, fresh and crisp...don't think I'll be going out just yet though. I have a lot to do today starting with my craft club preparation, my magazine write-up for Do Crafts, a trip to the post office to post my projects for the magazine, returning a top to the shops cos it's too big and finally an eye test at 3.20pm. So quite a busy day for me. 
Here is a little look at what we will be making at my club tomorrow evening...we will be using some Penny Black stamped images. I am not really into 'cute' images especially things like hedgehogs carrying balloons or mice in teacups because I don't think these events would ever take place, but who knows what goes on out in the meadows and hedgerows when we are busy getting on with our lives! I do like these little bear stamps though, so tomorrow night will be their debut at my club. You can just have a little look at part of my card. I don't want to show all of it incase any of my craft club ladies are looking...I don't want to spoil the build up to our first meeting of 2009 you see!
Better get on..bye for now x
 

2 comments:

Dawny said...

Looking forward to it. see you there xx

Clare said...

looking like a gorgeous card! Can't wait to see more! You and hedgehogs..."Now you would never see a hedge in a ballerina outfit!"...ha ha ha. Love, Clare x