Friday, 30 January 2009

Tax return, Arrggghhhhh!

Well I have just completed and submitted my tax return online, oh how I hate filling in forms, adding and subtracting, reading big complicated words that I don't really understand. Why can't I just make the Inland Revenue a pretty card, with my income, expenses and tax due written on one of the new Papermania notelets and popped inside the card!!! That would be lovely wouldn't it?
Anyway, it's done now so I can crack on today with the last bit of prep for my demo tomorrow. It is at The Range in Wigan, Lancashire between 10 and 4 and I will be demonstrating all the lovely new Do Crafts products so pop along if you are in that area...but don't forget your purse!!! 
I have also got to undertake a little 'blog' task today set by my friend Clare on Wednesday, so I shall be doing that this afternoon once I have had my lunch.
Hope to be back on here later with a few little 'tasters' of my demo samples for tomorrow. They will only be tiny snippets though so you will have to come along to the demo to see the full projects, hee hee x

No comments: