Friday, 2 January 2009

New Header

My best friend Clare has today made a header for my blog. It's so nice with a fresh 'spring look' to it. Thank you Clare, you're so kind.
Now all I have to do is keep it updated and learn how to add lots of other interesting links and pictures. I also need to start changing the background colours and fonts to go with the header colours. Quite a job eh? I will start to work on it over the weekend I think.
I haven't really made many cards over the last week however I have just received my new Jan/Feb demo kit from Do Crafts so that means I can get started with some new projects using these scrummy products! No doubt you will start to see these products as you go on your 'craft' shopping trips in the coming weeks. 
Better get back to finishing a magazine commission I am working on because as soon as it's completed I can dig into my new demo kit!
Bye for now.....

No comments: