Monday, 1 December 2008

Enjoying my free time today


I was going to go out shopping this morning but when the thermometer sensor outside the window said -3.6 I decided to stay in with my slippers and cardigan on! 
I have sent my best pal Clare an early Birthday present today cos she sounded a bit down when I spoke to her. We will be hitting the Apollo Victoria Theatre in London to watch the west end musical 'Wicked' as her Birthday treat. I am not sure what to expect really as I am not into Musicals as such. However, Clare  has been singing the whole soundtrack to Wicked for about 6 months or more now and driving me mad with it so I thought that the only way to get it out of her system is to go and watch it and satisfy her yearning for it. I think she is really happy now that she knows we are going to watch it so I am happy if she is! It will be great!
This is a short post tonight so I have added a picture of a card that I put together on Friday evening using Papermania and Basic Grey products. Simple and quick to make too.

1 comment:

Clare said...

OOh I just love this card.

and if you think that going to see the wonderful Wicked is going to get it out of my system, how about making it twice as bad. You nevr know, you may get really into it and be as bad as me.

Thanks so much for my birthday pressie Sheila, we're going to have the bestest time!

Clare x