Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Well it's more than a week since I posted on here and I was supposed to be keeping up to date with it and trying to figure out how to put links and other stuff on here. It may take a while though I think!
I am all ready for my craft club tonight and just have to pack everything into my car. Tonight we will be making a couple of cards each and there's a scrapbook layout for the one lady that scraps rather than makes cards!
Hoping to go to the Papercraft Extravaganza at Harrogate at the weekend. I will probably be meeting my friend Clare there for a six hour dose of adrenhalin filled bargain hunting! Then we will relax with a coffee and cake and sift through our bags to check our crafting goodies and decide which is our 'best buy of the day'! What a dangerous and expensive passion this crafting can be, it's wonderful, I love it!

No comments: